[Update 11] Hercules on transfers 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87361

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 11] Hercules on transfers

Who: Hercules
When: 19th July
Where: SC

Hercules said:
Next couple of weeks will be very interesting, and promising. There was more to the Bahamas trip than you think. No! ENIC not selling up! DL honestly letting Paratici get on with it. I’m quite optimistic now. Hearing NES seriously impressing players and staff in every aspect.
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: CWaddle, Øystein Svensen

[Update 12] Hercules on Cristian Romero 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87365

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 12] Hercules on Cristian Romero

Who Hercules
When 20/07/22
Where SC

Cristian Romario
I know there is a player thread for him, but safer put here initially. Believe the deal will be done. Ideally choice of three of our players (I hear) which will form part of the deal. All very amicable and amazing with the agents etc on both sides.
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --

[Update 13] Hercules on a striker and Ings 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87394

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 13] Hercules on a striker and Ings

When: Today

Striker possibly pending-outside of Ings! We like Ings! But Paratici set deadline on his deals.
Siste endring: 2 måneder 3 uker ago av Knut.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: Øystein Svensen

[Update 14] Trix on Harry Kane 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87397

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 14] Trix on Harry Kane

Who: Trix
When: Just Now

Right so Harry Kane.... There is no deal agreed with City and this is a test the water story aimed at putting media pressure back on. They are serious in wanting him, we would sell at the right price, that price is very high and has not gotten close to being met.

This has been confirmed by others now.

[Update 15] Trix on Winks 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87405

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 15] Trix on Winks

When: 24th July

Trix said:
There is solid interest from one errrrm northern prem club and I've also heard Wolves and Villa hold an interest as well. Hope he goes but as others have said he wants to stay. He has been told he won't get much game time though, so fingers crossed he will be gone by September

[Update 16] The Goat on Harry kane 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87414

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 16] The Goat on Harry kane

Who: The Goat
When: 24th July

The Goat hears that although Kane does want to leave he's not expecting to move this summer

[Update 17] Hercules Update 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87425

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 17] Hercules Update

Who Hercules
When 25th July
Where SC

Paratici knows European clubs don’t have money. And knows the DNA on his targets. He has set unmovable deadlines on all his deals incoming. Agents falling over themselves to get their clients through the door. Everyone knows the price we will go to, and not a penny more. I honestly believe our first/second pick (in Paratici’s eyes is first combined pick). One will happen out of those variables. And I said the next two weeks will be very good.

Whilst I’m at it, Charlie (H’s brother & agent) has to eat humble pie. H has been told in no uncertain terms that he is not for sale, unless someone comes up with circa 200m, or near straight cash offer. And that will not happen. More will come out later, then I can confirm it. But won’t go any further.

A lot to look forward to. Once our business is done, I expect couple major announcements

[Update 18] Hercules on defenders 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87430

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 18] Hercules on defenders

When: 26/07/2021

Sevilla desperately want to do a deal with us for Sanchez x Koundes. Paratici has irons in the fire. Lots of interest in Sanchez. We have leverage, as we know we have good money coming in on him.

[Update 19] Trix on Romero 2 måneder 3 uker ago #87433

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 19] Trix on Romero

When: Today

Not that it's anything new but I've also heard we are extremely confident it will be done. As I've said things could take extra time to sort details on some deals due to non footballing entities being different now. It's not "done" but we expect it to be.

[Update 20] The Goat on Romero 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87447

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 20] The Goat on Romero

Who: The Goat
When: 28th July

The goat is hearing that there's positive news regarding the fee for Romero. Not 'done' but close.