• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 21] Hercules on Dušan Vlahović

Who: Hercules
When: 28th July
Where: SC

Hercules said:
Dušan Vlahović
He is the one I didn’t name, as was told not to. But we are in on him very strong!
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.

[Update 22] Trix on Romero and outgoings 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87452

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 22] Trix on Romero and outgoings

Who Trix
When 29th July
Where SC

Not sure how far behind I am on Romero but told club still expect it to happen. Hoping today or tomorrow. As I say though I'm not sure how far behind I am on this. Still want another CB on top but it's Romero first, other wise our second CB options may change.

Likely to be at least one more out this week maybe 2. There's is serious interest(I know of) for Sissoko, CCV, Winks, Bergwijn, Moura although Nuno seems keen to keep Lucas now.

Kane still not for sale.
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --

[Update 23] Hercules re: Goal Posts & Updates 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87459

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 23] Hercules re: Goal Posts & Updates

Who Hercules
When 29th July
Where SC

There are developments with Atalanta & Romero. Let’s just say they keep changing the goalposts, which has now infuriated Juve and the player. Anything else I say will compromise my sources. Suffice to say I am extremely confident.

I keep saying the same thing, we have funds!

Lucas & Stevie not for sale. Japhet is not available for a loan, unless a remarkable loan exchange opportunity (for example) comes our way. NES concerns with him is his injuries he keeps picking up. He is on very specific diet and training plans.

Three specific youngsters, aside from Dane, has really impressed NES. Skipp has blown absolutely the staff away with how good he is.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: Øystein Svensen

[Update 24] Hercules on Koundè 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87460

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 24] Hercules on Koundè

Who: Hercules
When: 29th July

Hercules said:
Koundè not happening!!!
Too expensive!!!

[Update 25] Hercules on CB's 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87463

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 25] Hercules on CB's

Who Hercules
When 29th July
Where SC

Hercules said:

Dier
No serious offers for him. NES does not want to leave himself short CB-wise! If he was to go, then only after we bring in replacement/s.

Takehiro
We are medical away. But concerned about Japan getting to Final next weekend, then waiting until end of week for him to arrive. He feels he may need at least a two week break. We refuse that. Still expected to happen.

Romero
We want this resolved weekend! News just in-We are not prepared to hang around! We have agreements in principle on two other good alternatives. NES wants to be working with nee CB’s by circa next Wednesday as a guide.

Striker
Possibly could go until before end of Window. We are trying to avoid this. But players we earmarked, their clubs wants replacements first agreed provisionally.

Hercules said:

Japhet wants to stay and fight!

As from few hours ago, Turkey did not apple appeal to him or his family. His family play a very important moral and spiritual role in his life.

[Update 26] Trix on Potential departures 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87476

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 26] Trix on Potential departures

Who: Trix
When: 31st July

Trix said:
Hard to say which one leaves next. Moose has a ticket on the same bus as Toby(different stop though). Firm interest also in Dav, Serge, Lucas, Bergwijn CCV and Winks.

They won't all go and I think Dier stays this window now.

[Update 27] WLB with a Kane Update 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87478

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 27] WLB with a Kane Update

When: 1st August 2021
Who: What Lies Beneath

What Lies Beneath said:

We don’t want to sell Kane however he will be sold if the value is met after heartfelt conversations between Levy and Harry ! This will ultimately be Daniel’s call not Paratici. I informed Rob and A&C 2 weeks ago. The feeling in our camp is that the offer will arrive regardless of them signing their other target.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

[Update 28] The Goat on Kounde 2 måneder 2 uker ago #87503

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 28] The Goat on Kounde

As it stands, we're back in pole position...

Sevilla want Sanchez and Chelsea won't meet their cash-only asking price for Kounde. It could, and likely will, all change again though before it's over and the player still prefers Chelsea.

[Update 29] Trix on Davies 2 måneder 1 uke ago #87534

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 29] Trix on Davies

Who: Trix
When: Tonight

Nuno likes what he's seen of Sess and so Ben will get limited game time. He's not being pushed but with serious offers coming in for him it makes sense to let him go.

One thing to say about him is that he has been the model pro throughout his time with us. He's very popular behind the scenes and if any kids out there wanted a role model for how to carry yourself and behave as a pro footballer. Ben is about as good as it gets.

We might be able to do better on the pitch but we won't off it.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Tstone

[Update 30] The Goat on deals 2 måneder 1 uke ago #87588

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 30] The Goat on deals

We've heard from multiple sources now that we still plan on a high turnover in players, irrespective of the Kane situation. Lots of ins/outs planned. Our informed speculation is that Paratici's lined up various deals and is now close to deciding which he pulls the triggers on.