[Update 31] Trix with an update 2 måneder 1 uke ago #87597

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 31] Trix with an update

Who: Trix
When: 5th August
Where: SC

Trix said:
What I'll add is that nothing we do financially right now is dependant on Kane. We know we will get a chunk of money for him be it this Summer or next. It's a buyers market especially from abroad as none of them have any
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --
Du må registrere deg og logge inn for å kunne skrive i forumet.
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles

[Update 32] The Goat on transfer funds 2 måneder 1 uke ago #87598

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 32] The Goat on transfer funds

We should be hearing soon where some of our transfer funds are coming from.
-- The crest on the front of the shirt will always be bigger than any name on the back --

[Update 33] Trix with an Update 2 måneder 1 uke ago #87703

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 33] Trix with an Update

When: 9 August 2021

Ok, so as with every player we are linked with via the media I shoot a few messages off to see if anyone has heard anything, and it was quite positive for both LM and ML. We have been talking with reps for both. I wouldn't say either are close but talks have been positive so there are deals that could possibly be done.

As I mentioned yesterday sooo many European clubs are a tricky spot right now and many need to sell just to keep their heads above water. Just like us though no one wants to sell their best players, but just like us everyone is finding it difficult to move their deadwood.

D1 said it yesterday the final week is going to be manic,not just for us but for everyone. As clubs realise they aren't going to get the offers for their fringe players the ones we actually want will be achievable. We want 4 more in(5 if Harry goes) and the only way to do that is to get them at favourable prices. At least this year we have numerous players for each position so if one doesn't happen we are ready for the others. It won't be a case of waiting for all of them and I believe we will get a couple in sooner rather than later. The others though will more than likely be late on.

The Harry situation is very complicated. As of now unless City change their stance I'd say he's very likely to stay. Not sure if they can't, or won't but as of now they are not getting near the asking price. They are trying to throw in players which of course the are over valuing, and also these players are not going to fit within the wage parameters Paratici is trying to achieve. We have our lists and there are no City players on it, so it doesn't really matter.

If I had to give my opinion(and things are changing daily) I'd say it was 70/80% Harry stays, but then if anyone can find the money it's City

[Update 34] Trix on Levy not moving 2 måneder 5 dager ago #87753

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 34] Trix on Levy not moving

Who Trix
When 12th August
Where SC

Trix said:
From what I've just heard FP and Hitchen have been keen to sell from the off. It's Levy and only Levy that has taken the stance we have and he's still not moving until his terms are met.

Fab feels there will never be a better opportunity to spend the cash this free's up. Sell him for next year for £100mil(for example) and we will get a fraction of the value we will get this Summer. We are all already completely aware of how switched on he is regarding clubs financial positions and players contracts especially in Italy, and he feels the timing on all this is perfect.

Despite all this being spelled out to him, Levy is still the ultimate stubborn toddler refusing to move unless he gets his own way. Like I said its principles that are at stake here, and he won't be bent over.

[Update 35] Trix on Kane 2 måneder 1 dag ago #87839

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 35] Trix on Kane

When: 16th August

Trix said:
Nothing has changed. Yet. If city pay up he's gone. There will be at least one CF incoming regardless plus a couple of others. Last two weeks of the window will be busy and one way or another we could do with getting players off the wage bill.

[Update 36] Hercules with Ins and Outs 2 måneder 12 timer ago #87845

• Knut
  • Knut's profilbilde
[Update 36] Hercules with Ins and Outs

Who: Hercules
When: 17th August

Hercules said:
INS & OUTS LATEST
We have an established budget for our ‘INS’
It will not effect the 3-4 players we have earmarked, and advanced to bring in. For clarification, we will bring them in regardless of ‘OUTS’

OUTS-We are negotiating loan deals, more than sales. Sanchez not available. His choice! He wants to prove himself (Hope I have not speaky-speaky too early). Sales extremely slow! Winks has loads of interest, but refusing to even speak to potential clubs, as he wants to stay until at least January, and prove himself. He has been told best he moves on. Serge, Sissoko slow interest. Serge likely to be ‘loaned’ if we can’t sell. It he may ‘possibly’ prove difficult. Sissoko top pro, and loved by all, though he wants nee pastures. If does not happen he will be too pro about it.

All main action next week, as for other PL clubs.
Siste endring: 2 måneder 12 timer ago av Knut.

[Update 36] Hercules with Ins and Outs 1 måned 2 uker ago #88113

• spurs_90
  • spurs_90's profilbilde
Dragon 1 on COYS.

Traore. Wolves fighting very hard to keep only 20% chance I’d say

small chance sarr from watford

we are talking to Lyon re aouar , it’s complicated re Tanguy he’s on 200k a week but we are exploring ways of either play going each way

this is the only exit avenue for Tanguy right now , nuno is resigning himself that if we can’t sort this he will work with Tanguy and get him fit etc
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, HH

[Update 36] Hercules with Ins and Outs 1 måned 2 uker ago #88161

• spurs_90
  • spurs_90's profilbilde
Goat

We've heard from several sources now that things were progressing nicely until Levy got involved.

Refused to sanction the Traore deal (with the only offer we made being insultingly low).
Is adament that we're creating enough chances and have enough attackers as it is.
Refuses to consider moving on Bergwign to free up space/finances.
Tensions are high right now and that might mean he caves in the final few hours but I think we're all expecting it to be over and no one's happy about it.

[Update 36] Hercules with Ins and Outs 1 måned 2 uker ago #88187

• spurs_90
  • spurs_90's profilbilde
Dragon 1 on COYS re the last couple of days. Trigger warning, this makes for grim reading. (Apologies if already posted not spending hours reading through the thread this morning.)

We spent the last 48 hours of window desperately trying to shift Aurier or Doherty as Daniel would not sanction Emerson until one of them left

in the end when it was clear there were no takers we decided to cancel serge contract he was on 80k a week

as I said on Wednesday it was never going to be busy yesterday we could not get traore out of wolves and once the Tanguy to Lyon deal died it meant our business was finished

Tanguy is still here because there is no money in Europe , Daniel was not willing to take a huge haircut , he will not play until he is fit though

once Kane stayed we were never buying a striker , Daniel reduced the wage bill significantly this window and was never paying striker wages

re the signings , in Romero they feel they have bought the best available center half in the world that is why we paid over 40 million In a depressed market for him

we did the Emerson deal as we worry about tanganga making it through a 50 game season and neither Doherty or serge are up to it , we had agreed a 14 million fee for TOmayasu then they moved goalposts up to 17 million , we may still have done the deal but par viewed Emerson as better business for 25 million

The only other player who may have gone was winks but he loves it at spurs and is happy to be a squad player , no one offered more than 12 million so we were happy to keep him
Følgende bruker har takket deg: OsvaldoArdiles, Knut, Øystein Svensen